Children’s Hospital Medical Centre
Children's Hospital Medical Centre
Westmead NSW 2145
Visitors car park, (Parking fee applicable)
The Children’s Hospital at Westmead,
Hainsworth Street, Westmead.
How to get to The Children´s Hospital Medical Centre
This information is provided as a general guide to help you get to The Children´s Hospital Medical Centre at Westmead.
The Children’s Hospital at Westmead is located at the corner of Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead. The Children’s Hospital Medical Centre is next to the Hospital in Hainsworth Street and is located directly in front of the Visitors’ Car Park. Come via Hawkesbury Road, Westmead.
The Hospital is only minutes from the major centre of Parramatta, and about 35 minutes by train from Sydney city. Public transport to The Children’s Hospital at Westmead is easy, with direct bus and train services, and connecting bus, train and ferry services from the city, Parramatta, Strathfield, Penrith and the North Shore.
By Parramatta/Westmead shuttlebus
The red and yellow Westbus shuttlebus stops right outside the Children’s Hospital at Westmead every 12 minutes from 8.15 AM to 8 PM on weekdays. There is a small charge. The shuttlebus connects you with rail, bus and ferry interchanges at Parramatta, making your trip to the Hospital quick and easy.
The shuttlebus route is:
- The Children’s Hospital at Westmead
- Westmead Hospital
- Westmead Railway Station
- Parramatta Railway Station
- Parramatta city centre
- Westfield Shoppingtown
- Riverside Theatres
- Rivercat Ferry Wharf
- Westmead railway station is 10 minutes walk or two minutes by shuttle. It is an easy access station with lifts, ramps and security. The station is staffed 24 hours.
- Westmead is about five minutes drive from Parramatta, and about 50 minutes from the city.
- Come via Hawkesbury Road, Westmead.
- Park in the Visitors’ Car Park located off Hainsworth Street, near the roundabout. There is a parking fee. Enter near the roundabout.